Monday, November 25, 2013

Th SGBC shower!

There is really so much to say about this shower. So I will try to confine myself to writing just a blog post when in reality I would love to write a book about this shower.
Just some of the beautiful decorations...


I don't think that I even told them that one of my favorite flowers are daisies, but the way that they this shower so elegant, pretty, and yet so simple was miraculous.

My Grandmother's dress!

I think what made this shower so special was it had so many memories from my life mixed in with the decorations.


The delicious cookies! I literally had multiple people ask me where Sarah Brown got these cookies, because they enjoyed them soooo much!

More decorations...and pictures of David's parents on their wedding day.


For all of you who don't know David very well. Whenever he gives me the wedding day count down it goes something like this....33 days until the wedding!!!!.....Lord willing. Which I appreciate lots, but obviously, he does like to say it a lot!

Some of my very good friends, and comrades in mischief!



The scrumptious feast!

Filling out the answers for our first game!





My girlys!



Mrs. Powell


Trying to answer like Gracie...it is a tough thing to get in Gracie's brain :)

Miss Ashlie one of the hostesses





Emily and Margaret ended up winning the game!

Mrs. Gray, who lovingly let us come and invade her home!

The delicious strawberry trifle. 

Friends...L to R Susan, Grace, Katherine, Anna and Abbey


Who has the most stuff in their purse? Well...I lost this game badly....I had grabbed my wallet, keys, and cell phone, stuck them in a empty purse and ran out the door!

Gift opening!

Pose?

:)


Gena and Ellie



My lovely sister Meg!






Reuben




Hmmmm...these must be for eating!

The realization.






Miss Donna's lovely cake plate.







The people who made this day possible :)





Amanda, Lauren and Mrs. Hope.

Sister love!



Cousins.




Charis was such a helper!


Visisting


Susan being a servant and helping out with the dishes!









Julia got me this apple slicer!



Love her curly hair!


Mercy got me a napkin holder.








Mrs. Gray and Mom.






Watching the show...




Charis made me (by herself) a bread basket cover.


Glasses, but not glass! So useful!



I love this ironing board cover! Owls!








And the pictures of us sisters :)


Crazy pic.?

Really Crazy pic!

Yes I am a goof!


Sarah Brown another of the hostesses, and also my wonderful wedding coordinator!

Sisters and sister-in-law! Soon to be not the only one!



All of us.....


Wait....Where is Mrs. Powell? 




Lovely Kayla, and Miss Ashlie helping in the kitchen.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! This shower was so much fun, and I enjoyed every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment