Some of the pictures from last Saturday!
(More to follow in better quality)
Meeting friends of the Powells
Mrs. Powell the baby charmer
Jeni and Emily the amazing hostesses from my last shower!
Mercy and I after the game :)
Jeni monogrammed my napkins! I love how well they coordinate with my dishes!
The Amazing longed for Kitchen Aid!!!! So thankful for this gift, and looking forward to using it!
Whenever I would open up a gift Mercy would gasp. Mrs. Gordon, after hearing me gasp while opening a gift was like....."Hmmmm now I know where she learned how to gasp" LOL
Mrs. Powell and Amanda
Isaac was so excited to "help" with the gifts!
"What does she have in here?"
My Grandma embroidered pillow cases for me! So beautiful!
"What do you want me to do?"
"Pose?! Okay"
They are so cute!
Visiting
Dishes!
Playing with the balloons!
Mercy dramatically lets her balloon go.
Julia lets hers go....
Hey wait come back!
The trip home!
I am immensely blessed by the Orlando ladies by their kind words, prayers, and gifts!
Thanks sooo much!
Gracie
No comments:
Post a Comment