Monday, November 4, 2013

My First Shower! (Wedding Shower that is....)

Some of the decorations.

They were beyond amazing!

So creative and elegant!
The feast that they had prepared.


A special thanks to the Alexander family for coming and helping set up, take care of little kidos, serve, and take down all of the decorations. I don't know what we would have done without you!


 The gift                                                                  opening anxiously watched by Julia and Georgia.


 So abundantly blessed by the generosity of friends!



One of my helpers.





 I am so thankful for your gifts, but even more for those of you that have been praying for us during our relationship, It means so much to us.




 Charis is trying out the pillow...it passsed the test :)




 This dish belonged to my great-grandmother (one of the ones I was named after) I was excited to get it from my great-aunt at the shower.








Getting to skype in one of my bridesmaids for the shower made it all the more special!




My future mother-in-law.





Thank you so much everyone who attended and participated!
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment